Re: 40 and 80 meter nets

W6BOW

Johnny,

On the vacation road in Nashville I copied your, N4EFM’s, and W9SKN’s sigs with ease. 15’ ant to my little Tecsun “Swiss Army Knife” receiver. Very sorry I was unable to bring my NS-40 along this time. Maybe next year at Ozarcon? Nonetheless it was a thrill to tune in the net directly for the first time (instead of fudging with WebSDR). Will listen in next week from portable QTH near Yellowstone NP.
Thanks again for all your good work!
73
Don (W6BOW)

On Aug 18, 2021, at 8:55 PM, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Pretty decent band conditions tonight.
I don't want to brag too quickly but the bands are sounding better!

Check in's tonight were:

40 METERS
N4ELM DAVE
N4MJ GLENN
N9AC JERRY 1st Time
N9EGT WAYNE 1st time on CW
N9SKN AARON 1st time
WD4SKN STEVE
N4KV JOHN

80 METER CHECK IN'S WERE:

N0YJ BERT
N4MJ GLENN * Double
AA9AA MIKE
NK80 CHARLES
N4ELM DAVE * Double
N4KV JOHN * Double.

Thanks to everyone for a good net tonight.
Please welcome our first timers.

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..