Re: Google+ Hangouts

bobby rolph

If you have a webcam and a microphone on your computer all you have to do is add members to your circles on G+ and when one of those members is online the same time as your are you can choose to start a hangout with each other and have as many as ten people in each video chat at a time. It's like Go to Meeting only free.

Bobby

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 7:13 AM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:
I also have Google+ so a quick "Hangouts 101" from someone already using it would be appreciated.
Bobby, sounds good to me, could be a tertrific resource.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 5:47 PM, kb4qnr <rolph981@...> wrote:

About a month ago I added a bunch of 4State members to my QRP Radio circle. I am wondering how many of us Google+ members use Hangouts? We could start having a weekend project show and tell or use hangouts for teaching each other how to learn and use things such as LT Spice or antenna modeling software just to mention a few. Let me know what you all think about this and any other ways the group members could benefit from Hangouts.
72 de kb4qnr
Bobby Rolph

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you