Re: Google+ Hangouts

Jeremy Utley

I use Google Hangouts all the time for work.  As a remote employee, we do daily hangouts to colloborate with other members of the team.  It's a really nice tool!

Jeremy, N9PH

On 7/9/2013 1:07 PM, Phil Anderson wrote:

Hey Bobby, that sounds interesting. I've used GOTOMEETING FOR PRESENTATIONS BEFORE. I'LL CHECK OUT HANGOUTS AND GOOGLE  +

TNX & 73, Uncle Phil, W0XI

Bobby Rolph wrote:

If you have a webcam and a microphone on your computer all you have to
do is add members to your circles on G+ and when one of those members
is online the same time as your are you can choose to start a hangout
with each other and have as many as ten people in each video chat at a
time. It's like Go to Meeting only free.

Bobby