Re: Anybody using a 4slink with a KX3?

Jim Sheldon

Steve, and others, I was a bit unclear in my reply.  It's the 4SLink that needs to be modified, not the KX3.  Just wanted to make sure you understood that.  The KX3's mic jack was designed properly with mic audio on the tip and PTT on the ring like most other rigs that use the 1/8" stereo mic plug.
Jim