Re: Munchies at Brutus

Dave-NF0J

Wish I could make it this year. Next year for sure. Have fun everyone!

72, Dave NF0J

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> On Behalf Of W0MQY
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 5:12 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Munchies at Brutus

Boy you got that right Walter.  When the ribs hit the table, the universe stops.  Looking forward to a good time, good food, and lots of qso’s with K0B.

Looking forward to seeing you and Joy.

72  Joe  W0MQY.

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 5:12 PM Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Having Brutus Bash this weekend has Joy - NQ5R baking oatmeal raisin and snickerdoodle cookies! Smells GREAT!

WX looks good and if them pesky propagation gremlins will be nice, we will have lots of QSOs Saturday. K0B will be active for sure Saturday morning but all bets are off when Johnny - AC0BQ's BBQ comes off the grill :-)

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

--