I have pictures on request.
Thanks
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 8:19 PM Johnny AC0BQ via groups.io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ge group
While these aren't our kits they are qrp items and more related to test tools than radios.

So here goes.

I have a dds 60 kit unbuilt from AMqrp via Midnight design solutions. It is a dds signal generator.
I would take $50.00 for it shipped to the US.
These are pricey on their web page.

I also have a Scalar Net Analyzer kit that Includes a dds 60 module.
It has an upgrade kit that was sent to me, and everything to build it including the enclosure.
It's still in packages.
I would take 125.00 for this plus 7.50 shipping.

This was also sold by midnight design.
Their web page says they are sold out.

I'm open to reasonable offers and or trades.
What have you got???? keys, small rigs, unfinished kits?
Drop me a private reply if interested.
Thanks 72

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..