Re: Brutus Dates

ka0ncr

Hi Terry,

I would prefer it to be a week later, if possible. If it was a week
later, it would be on my weekend off, and it would be much nicer
to not have to take all most a weeks vacation (36 hours worth) to
get Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights off.

I haven't talked to Joe K0NEB lately, but if I can talk him in to going I suspect that he will want to have it on the date you have picked.. Will have to talk to him this weekend if he shows up at the QRP "lark in the Park" our group is having this weekend.
I have offered him the loan of one of my other tents and camping stuff.. so will have to see what he says this weekend. Unless he replies here... Joe?

Mike, NF0N , is not sure as of the last time we talked. He is getting a new knee as soon as he gets back from a week long bike ride across Wisconsin the 2nd week of August. He's not sure how well he will be feeling by the time it rolls around.

I will have to put in for vacation time soon, so the sooner the better as far as picking a date goes! Just have to know for sure.

73 - Arnie KA0NCR

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

What's everyone think about scheduling the Brutus outing on Sept 7 and 8? The first weekend is Memorial Day weekend and we probably don't want to conflict with that, family picnics, etc.

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP