I copied him with my reply.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 10:59 AM AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

I can’t help you on alignment. My unit worked right off. It does gud job taking out 60 cycle power line RFI. Think that is what it is designed to do.

72 - Ron - AG1P

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kenneth Ketner via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2021 8:46 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Alignment guidance for NM0S Buzz-kill

Looks like I got same working. However adjusting the alignment pots seems to have no effect on noise level. Does anyone have advice on aligning or troubleshooting concerning this issue? What alignment signal should one input?

I used the signal from my noisy vertical to a rx thru BK to earphones. Am I trying to kill the wrong noise (antenna rfi)? Or am I trying to kill static noise on power line coming from power supply of XCVR?

73 de KA5ELD
Ken Ketner

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com