Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:11 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] Fingertip tapper

I just received my new "Fingertip tapper". It's a wonderful little key that you tap with two fingers. It's the size of a credit card with a 30" wire and a 1/8th" sterio plug on it. It's from NJQRP Club and for $29.00 you can't go wrong. It comes in several colors and has your name and call sign on it. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
Larry W2LAC