From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve MIller via groups.io
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 6:35 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 4SQRPG antenna tuner/coupler

It's not the custom fees but the embargos due to covid....but shipping to anywhere out of the U.S. has become very expensive.

Steve N0SM

On Friday, October 22, 2021, 07:33:06 AM CDT, F1BFU - Fr - 79 <gilles.f1bfu@...> wrote:

Hi Ted

No, the club does not want to send to France because of the high customs fees.

Maybe I'll turn to the ATU of the GQRPClub. I will study the characteristics of the two kits and then make a decision.

In any case, it's very kind of you for this proposal.

73 Gilles F1BFU since 1969

GQRPClub 15889
QRP ARCI 16979

Le 22 oct. 2021 à 13:56, Ted via groups.io <k3rta@...> a écrit :

Will the club not post to France?  I would be tempted to purchase a kit and send it myself.

-ted