Re: Brutus

Paul Smith

I am sad to say that I got him to the bank and when I was lipping him my line went slack and he flopped free..... My son Richard, my grandson and Richards father in law all saw him....... That was my story for trout fishing at roaring river... I could hook em but could not land them..... I'm buying a net and heavier tippet next time ha ha
To top the trip off I broke the tip on my BRAND NEW 3 wt fly rod CRAP!!!!!!!! I have sent my 2 and 3 wt rods for repair...... Aw well it is a good story
de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 11, 2013, at 7:48 PM, Johnny <jomatlock@...> wrote:

All right Paul
Did you get in.
Johnny AC0BQ

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 11, 2013, at 5:52 PM, Paul Smith <psmith61@...> wrote:

Last Saturday I hooked a 18 inch bass in the strip pit that Brutus sits on... If radio is slow some good fishing should be available.....

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad