Re: Brutus Dates

ka0ncr

Hi Terry, and the group....

The week later would be a bit better for me. I will
use less vacation if it is that weekend. I would probably
plan on coming down a day or so early, and set up tent
and help string up antennas if needed.

Talked with Joe, K0NEB and he will not be able to make it as
he has other commitments.

Will have to see how Mike, NF0N is doing by that time... He might
or he might not. Depends on how his knee is doing.

Anyhow.. I will vote for the 14-15th..

And, for Uncle Phil.. while the site has good facilities inside, last year the attendants
were locking the building up when they went home and one would have to use a "very interesting" kybo. I think I might just bring a toilet seat
on legs and after dark use it "over the fence". (only partly joking)

Only thing you would have to look out for is the 'yotes. They
were howling about what sounded like 1/4 mile down at the section corner..one of the nights. I forget which.

Kind of creepy feeling to hear them. Would hate to meet them
while on a mission out to the grass-lands..

Maybe we can talk the site manager into locking the rest of the building and leaving the door to the thunder-mug's open?

73 - Arnie KA0NCR

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

GM Walter,

You're right we did settle on the 2nd weekend, and the 14th 15th is the 2nd full weekend. Lookling at the calendar I saw that the 8th was the 2nd Sunday and jumped the gun.

What say guys? How does the 14th and 15th work for you?

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP