Re: Wed Nite Nets

Wayne Dillon

OK,
To recap, I'll call the 80m nets tonight, no early 40m net, maybe a late 40m net if I get through, of course if there's anyone else who would like to step up...
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:27 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

The Four State QRP Comfortable nets meet each Wednesday night
beginning at 7:00 PM CST, 0100z.

I'll be antenna challenged tonight and won't be able to make the 80M nets. Pse
someone jump in, call the net and have some fun.

If we have to QSY, I like to move up, Wayne likes to move down,
and Dick doesn't have to move much at all.

Add anything to the exchange that you wish, temp rig, ant, etc.
Checking into both, or even all, sessions is encouraged.
Who will be the first to check into all of them?

7:00 CST 0100z ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WAØITP NCS.
7:30 CST 0130z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KCØPMH NCS
8:00 CST 0200z ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WAØITP NCS.
8:30 CST 0230z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KCØPMH NCS
9:00 CST 0300z ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5, NØTGR NCS

All are welcome! After the nets, a list of checkins will be
posted on the Four State reflector.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP