Re: 80 meter Cricket instructions

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Tom
Well, sort of
A year or so ago we got hacked and they changed the link names around when they couldn't find any info that was valuable.
If you find one of these pages please dro a note to Ron AG1p.
72
Johnny

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 8:31 PM Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:
On 10/26/2021 20:13, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
> Hello Don
> This should be the link for that kit.
> The info is way down below the current kits in the retired kit area.
> Hope it helps.
>
> http://www.4sqrp.com/cricketold.php <http://www.4sqrp.com/cricketold.php>
>
> 72
> Johnny ACØBQ

Is there something up with the 4SQRP site?  Any time I try clicking on
links on that page, it keeps taking me back to the main page.  It does
this on various other pages as well.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS