From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard AG5M via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 9:23 AM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] 80 meter Cricket instructions

I saved this long time ago. is this the correct manual for the original Cricket 80?
73, Richard AG5M

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 06:17:16 PM PDT, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Well,

I’m not so sure that link is working?

I will see if we can find that document for you.

72

Johnny

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 8:13 PM Johnny AC0BQ via groups.io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello Don

This should be the link for that kit.

The info is way down below the current kits in the retired kit area.

Hope it helps.

72

Johnny ACØBQ

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 8:09 PM Don, W9EBK <donw9ebk@...> wrote:

I gave one of my un-built 80 meter Original Cricket transceivers kits to another ham. He reported the instructions on the 4SQRP website are for the newer version; the one that uses a keying transistor. Apparently the kit I gave him directly keys the 9 Volts. I've not looked at it myself. I'm just reporting what I was told. So, does anyone have the schematic and instructions for the original 80 meter Cricket that they could send me? I have built a Cricket, but it's been several years since I've looked at it.

Thanks,

Don, W9EBK

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com