From: Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...>
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 10:09 am
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Event: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - 11/03/2021 #cal-reminder

Hello Don
No secret.
I am a volunteer board member for our local rural water authority.
It’s like a coop for power but we provide rural water out in the county.
First Wednesday of every month.

Be careful what u ask for, you might get it!!
73
Johnny ACØBQ

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 12:03 PM W6BOW via groups.io <DBuckter=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Johnny,

If you would, please expand a bit on what your "civic duties" are.
You refer to them from time to time but I'm guessing that some of us haven't been members long enough to know particulars.

Yours curiously,

Don
W6BOW

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com