Re: Cricket 80

Don, W9EBK

Some members of ARRL's Amateur Radio Direction Finding committee have been working with an original 4SQRP 80 meter cricket as a possible transmitter to use in 80 meter direction finding applications. I can't say that they will be going with that particular design, but just having the interfacing to an Arduino keyer/controller worked out might spur some sales, should the 80 Cricket be reintroduced.
Don, W9EBK

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 11:16 AM David Wilcox K8WPE via groups.io <Djwilcox01=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is there any interest in reissuing the Cricket 80 kit?  Our club is looking for a kit so we could start an 80 m CW net and the other Crickets are too high frequency for a local net.

How many sales would be necessary to reintroduce that kit?

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox’s iPad