This is a great list!
tnx
Bobby

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 9:39 AM, W0PFO <rcadmus@...> wrote:

I recently ran across the list of QRP club pages by W0CH.

http://www.w0ch.net/clubs/qrp_clubs.htm

Being the curious sort I had to check out each one. Doing so I discovered several interesting things.

1 - a few of the pages no longer exist - not surprising, it's not easy to keep up with broken links when the isp's snag the page request for advertising purposes.

2 - Some of the sites are very interesting - well worth browsing now and probably on a regular basis.

3 - Way too many are not kept up to date, some appear to have been abandoned years ago :-(

4 - Our 4sqrp site is one of the best. I find it interesting, informative, entertaining and always up to date.

As a retired IT guy and web developer I really appreciate the effort that goes into a good web site.

My thanks and congratulations to our webmaster and his helpers (if any) for a job well done.

72,

ray W0PFO