Re: Send in your score

John - KK4ITX

I wasn’t confused except by not hearing anything around 7122.  My noise level was at a solid 6+ on 40 & 80 for the entire night.  Saw Chas and some other familiar Calls on the Club Spotter but couldn’t find them on the air.

Always a challenge and occasionally I can catch a few.

A few of us will be out to the Withlachoochee River Park on Wednesday between 10:00 and 2:00 EST probably on 20m & 15m, I don’t have Cell service there usually but if I do I’ll post it.

72,

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Nov 15, 2021, at 07:29, John Lonigro <jonigro@...> wrote:

I hope nobody was confused by the time change.  I should have sent out a reminder that the Second Sunday Sprint is always from 7:00pm to 9:00 pm Central time, whether it's CDT or CST.  If you prefer UTC, the sprint is held from 0100Z to 0300Z from now until CDT starts again in the spring.

So, hoping everyone used the correct time slot, I'm asking you to send in your score today or early tomorrow.  As usual, results will be reported Wednesday morning, assuming I don't forget...

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

--