Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:48 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Brutus Dates

Guess I was thinking its the 2nd weekend, 14th & 15th of September.

Honestly don't matter to me.

All we need is good winds for kite antenna flying and super propagation.

Will get it in the QRP Banner upcoming events as soon as its firmed up.

72...Walter . K5EST

On Jul 10, 2013 7:29 PM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

What's everyone think about scheduling the Brutus outing on Sept 7 and 8?  The first weekend is Memorial Day weekend and we probably don't want to conflict with that, family picnics, etc.

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP