Re: Needed assistance for NS-40?

OwlCricker - K7ULM

Keep up the good work gentlemen.  Having a multi banded Jumper like the Paraset would be awesome.  Doing Fox Hunts across the bands with be amazing.  This stuff is too much fun and I am Thankful for all the guys who can design all these great toys.  TNX to all. 72
K7ULM

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021, 7:28 AM Jim, N5IB <n5ib@...> wrote:
Hi Jason,

A while back I undertook the same project, to use as a test platform for the Bayou Jumper, whose Tx is the same circuit. Never got it to work either. I had some chats with NM0S, the designer, and we surmised there is something magical going on with the PCB inductors that toroids just won't duplicate.

Please keep us posted if you succeed in getting it going, as that would be a step along the path of putting the BJ on other bands.

Jim, N5IB