Re: Brutus Dates

Paul Smith

I used to have to go on a coyote eradication every couple years when we lived on my farm west of town.... The coyotes would get thick and brave and try to get my chickens and goats.... Me and my sons would thin them out and they would move off a ways.....looking forward to Brutus... Toodles will probably be with me..... If I can talk her into it......

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 12, 2013, at 10:30 AM, Timothy-Allen Albertson <kd0oia@...> wrote:

i used the howl with them when i lived in Humboldt County

72/73 TIMOTHY-ALLEN ALBERTSON
AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN:    KDOIA/(ex KG6IRH)
US AIR FORCE MARS CALL SIGN:    AFA7BT/T

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 8:20 AM, Phil Anderson <aldenmcduffie@...> wrote:

Arnie..............don't worry about the coyots; they're great. When I lived on the Rhombic Farm west of Lawrence, we heard them
all the time. The male would bark and then the XYLs would yip. I noticed pairs or groups of domesticated dogs in town sometimes do the same.
Dog DNA I guess. My schedule is not set yet but hoping to do Brutis.

Uncle Phil

PS: Off to the Gulf Coast in a couple of weeks. Geezer on the beach with the grandkids.....72!

ka0ncr wrote:

And, for Uncle Phil.. while the site has good facilities inside, last
year the attendants
were locking the building up when they went home and one would have to
use a "very interesting" kybo. I think I might just bring a toilet seat
on legs and after dark use it "over the fence". (only partly joking)

Only thing you would have to look out for is the 'yotes. They
were howling about what sounded like 1/4 mile down at the section
corner..one of the nights. I forget which.

_,_._,___