Send in your score

John Lonigro

Please send in your score from last night's Second Sunday Sprint by early Tuesday, so I can tabulate and report the results, both for December and for 2021.

Look for a slight change to the rules for 2022 and beyond.  I will get them posted on the Four States website prior to the new year. These are not earth-shaking changes, by any means.   There have been some instances where the Four States member is operating QRP, as required, but the station he is contacting is QRO, sometimes participating in an overlapping non-QRP  contest.  While that is explicitly allowed in the current rules, several members think QSOs should be QRP-QRP only. As "Contest Coordinator", I tend to agree (despite what I said in the rules!).  I will let you know when the new rules have been posted.

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator