Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 10:39 AM
Subject: RE: [4sqrp] Which Bands?...

I like the band that has folks answering cqs, and talking....

Seriously, tho.. 30 works great most of the time, 20 sometimes... and 40 sometimes...
Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...
From: wayne.dillon@...
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:29:01 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Which Bands?...

OK folks,
For those of you who like to get out and about with the radio which bands do you favor and why?
Just curious
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you