From: aldenmcduffie@...
To: XTALSET@...
Cc: 4sqrp@...
Sent:Sat Jul 13 06:03:15 UTC 2013
Subject: [4sqrp] All Europe Show in Friedrichsafen German had over 15,000 Attendees

Hey You All,

The biggest HAM Convention in Euro zone, at Fridrichshafen, Germany, had over 15,000 in attendance this year.
Pat and I have been to this  June show more than ten times; however, not for some 15 years now. It is worth the trip
and perhaps we'll consider another one in next few years. It's a great way to see how they do it "over there," and
the side trips to Italy, France, etc are great fun. Can't beat the bear and food either!

Uncle Phil