Re: All Europe Show in Friedrichsafen German had over 15,000 Attendees

Jim Lowman

I've seen only photos, but that looks like a first-class event and venue.
Much better than Hara Arena in Dayton.
I'm almost ashamed to have folks from Europe, like the Begalis, see that place.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

On 7/13/2013 11:03 AM, Phil Anderson wrote:
Hey You All,

The biggest HAM Convention in Euro zone, at Fridrichshafen, Germany, had over 15,000 in attendance this year.
Pat and I have been to thisĀ  June show more than ten times; however, not for some 15 years now. It is worth the trip
and perhaps we'll consider another one in next few years. It's a great way to see how they do it "over there," and
the side trips to Italy, France, etc are great fun. Can't beat the bear and food either!

Uncle Phil