Re: Sunday Sprint

dekle <dekle@...>

148

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Sunday Sprint

How do I find my 4sqrp #?

Paul k5wms

Quoting Phil Anderson :

Good Morning Terry........

I plan to use my FT-450D with power set at its minimum, which is 5 watts. I had planned to string up a 16 feet up and 16 feet (approx) horizontal so could check how that semi-NVIA (antenna) might compare with my SteppIR vertical (which tends to see the coasts and note the middle......) Maybe next time.

When I wired up my K1-4 I was unaware of the 7122 net frequency so wired by the kit instructions - which top it out at about 7080 kHz. However, I might switch over to it when I try for the less number of folks down on (is it?) 7030 kHz?

Looking forward to the sprint! AS I RECALL WE EXCHANGE OUR 4SQRP# AND RST?

UNCLE PHIL, W0XI. , LAWRENCE, KS.

Paul Daulton K5WMS
beacon WMS 185.302 khz qrss30/slow 24/7
Jacksonville,Ar 72076