From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ted via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2022 8:36 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Programming Arduino proc in Hilltopper-20

Hi, all.

While I try to whittle away at the loud "pop" each time I send a CW character and get more RX audio out of the volume knob, I'm also reading up on a mod for different tuning steps & even an LCD screen (for learning purposes only, really).  How does one actually connect to the processor to download/upload sketches to it?

Does one connect to one of the un-pinned ports in the radio such as J6 or does the proc have to come out and sit on a burner type board?   I know just enough about Arduino programming to really make a mess but we have to start somewhere.

Tnx in advance,

Ted
K3RTA