Re: How To Find Your 4SQRP Number for Contests

Bill Cromwell

On 07/16/2013 10:44 AM, Walter - K5EST wrote:

Gary, thanks for mentioning the membership process. We are close to the September 4 x 4 Sprint that gets wide publicity. I apologize in advance for you fine keepers of the reflector doing extra membership additions........just send a bill to Terry.......grin!!

72....Walter . K5EST
4X4 coordinator - editor, Ozark QRP Banner
Like all volunteers everywhere they get some extra zeroes added onto the front of their salaries (evil grin).

73,

Bill KU8H