Ozarckon 2022 Registration

Johnny AC0BQ

Good Evening everyone.

I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that the Registration for Ozarkcon will close on March, 20, 2022.
If you register after that date or prefer to be a walk in you will not receive a pre-printed badge.

If you have registered and chose the mail option, now is a good time to drop your check in the mail.

The link for Ozarkcon is here:

Don't forget to take a look at the other tabs on the Ozarkcon
page. We are hosting the Build Session, Wacky Key Contest and
Walter K5EST has added a new twist to sending CW with your left foot. It is called the QLF contest.
Who knows, there may even be some other surprises planned?

Hope to cu all there, it's going to be a FUN!

JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..