Re: 40 and 80 Meter CW net report

Karl Schwab

First time I heard Johnny that good here in M in quite a while and I was able to check in.  The ultimate would be to do it with my Cricket!  Karl/KO8S.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022, 11:36 AM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Gm Bobby
Yes I did, and I am not an avid contester. I was trying to pick off the louder stations with rit, that
helped some. It's been a while since the bands were good enough to support a pile up!
If some of the callers would move off of zero beat it would help, kinda like the fox QRP fox hunts.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 10:32 AM Bobby Drummond <alphak4ja@...> wrote:
You had a bona fide net pile up last night, Johnny.

I (and others) had a difficult time "bustin through the pileup" to get through.  If it happens again, you may have to do what DXpeditioners do:  go to split frequencies!

Thanks for the excellent, dependable job you do with the net/s.

73 de Bobby D -  AK4JA    4State member #:  360

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 10:41 AM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Gm Group
I am sorry but I missed some check in's on my list.
THe additions were
N5IXA Randy
KO8S KARL
WA4GIR JOE
AND
AL4JA BOBBY

Sorry about that, sloppy notes!
72
johnny AC0BQ

On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 9:15 PM Johnny AC0BQ via groups.io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ge Group
Very nice band condx. for the nets tonight.
My signal levels were better tonight!
Check in's were:
 40 Meters
KL7IXI MIKE