Re: [ADV] [4SQRP] Stickers for Bayou Jumper

jrdock@ckt.net

Take a look at Hobby Lobby.  They have a good selection and an affordable price.  I got a sheet of all the states and add them to my box as I work them.  They are water sliders but work well on a smooth surface.  👍

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their lives.

                “Every mistake is a learning opportunity”

                            Many of life's failures are people who
                            did not realize how close they were to
                            success when they gave up.
                                          Thomas A. Edison

On Mar 26, 2022, at 11:14 AM, KF0HOP <tg_email@...> wrote:

I have been gathering the additional items I will need to complete my Bayou Jumper kit once it gets back in stock.

I have just received my 3" x 3" clear stickers made up at stickermule dot com.  They are on clear stock that is thicker than stickers I have used in the past on my radio control aircraft.  They adhere with their own adhesive without the use of water.  Minimum order was ten for $21 and I used the attached jpg file.  I am using the spares to refine my technique by adhering the sticker to a scrap piece of wood and clear coating the wood.  I am going to try a few different products until I get the results I want.  Does anyone have advice on what product to use?

Tom
KF0HOP