From: Jim Sheldon
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2022 10:04 AM
To: 4SQRP Mailing List
Subject: [4SQRP] Solar Storm in progress

According to Space Weather, there's a pretty good solar storm in the
works right now (15:00 UTC). 15 & 10 meters are fairly open at the
moment. I just worked G4RCG at 14:25 UTC on 15 meters with 100 watts
and at 14:42 UTC, I worked ZS1ANF in Capetown South Africa on 28.013
with 100 watts. Got 559 from him with 50 watts at the time.

First time I've seen 10 open to South Africa in several years!

Jim, W0EB