To: 4sqrp@...; qrp-l@...
From: wayne.dillon@...
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:48:19 -0600
Subject: [4sqrp] Wednesday evening 80m net

Good morning one and all,
Well it was a fantastic evening last night. a total of 15 check-ins. One net kinda merged into the next, I took a break at around 01:50 (cup of tea and the call of nature!) and at 02:00 we kicked off again. I know some folks missed the e-mail about me calling the net but to those who called me Terry, no worries, (actually I'll take it as a compliment :) The main thing was we had a good time. Almost all signals were at least 559 so a huge thank you to all who called in, you made my evening special.

Here's the list from 01:00 on:

K2HT - Harold - MO
AC0BQ - Johnny - KS
WD9F - Woody - IL
KD4OBQ - Pat - OK
KB4QQJ - Randy - NC
N0NB - nate - KS
WB0QQT - Steve - NE
N9RLO - John - IN

W4RK - Vernon - MO
N8VCR - Jeff - MI
WB9DLC - Mike - IN
WR9H - Herb - IL
N2UHC - Tom - KS
WB0QQT - Steve - NE
KD4OBQ - Pat - OK

Knocked off at 02:40 ish.

I tuned up to the PSK net but did not see anytthing on the waterfall except a signal I could not identify, it was about 500Khz wide and real weird looking (JT65?). I guess I'm going to have to get on the digital modes more so that I can ID these different signals.
Again thanks to all who checked in and to those I missed, well you'll have Terry back as MC next week and I'll be back on '40.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH