Re: Pig Rig #168 now at 7.122

Robert

I had to reset my xmtr offset, and touch up the rcvr adjustments, nothing major just took a couple of minutes.

On Jul 29, 2013, at 5:20 PM, Thomas Skinner <tom.ng3v@...> wrote:

Hi,

Got my 7122 rocks and am wondering if I need to retune everything or if the circuits are broad enough to cover both that frequency and the original 7030.

I would like to mount both sets and switch between them.

Is that a good idea?

72, Tom, ng3v

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 4:21 PM, qrpbert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

Just got my 7.122 rocks installed last night, works great

Tnx Terry for getting the 7.122 crystals for the group and the panel artwork

How many Pig Rigs are on the air now on 7.122???