From: Curt via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2022 12:55 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] New thread, QRP

QRP. Here tinkering with a nn1g 2 board transceiver. 1993 predecessor to 40-40 and sw series. Similar receiver except fixed gain mc1350 between the ne602 and it uses a real variable capacitor. Original builder had not aligned TX and rx, well nearly 0 Hertz difference. Now it's able to make qsos.

Curt