If you are going to FDIM/Xenia ...

Jim, N5IB

Should you be heading for the Dayton area for the big 'Fest and/or FDIM, don't forget you're less than 10 miles away from the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force.
Open 9am-5pm 7 days a week

And if you should take time for a visit... and if you are wandering the WW2 gallery... and should you happen across a Bell P39Q AiraCobra... you might notice the name lettered below the canopy - - Lt. L Spoonts

That would be my Uncle Les - Lt, later LtCol (ret) Leslie Spoonts, W5WWX (SK)
It was Uncle Les who put me on a path to my Novice ticket back about 1960.
That call sign is now held by my son, Ian, who's a meteorologist.

Perhaps I'll get there yet, but I'd dearly love to have someone send me a photo of that aircraft, with a bunch of hams in the picture.

73
Jim, N5IB