Re: August Ozark QRP Banner

Jeremy Utley

I also enjoyed the Banner once again this month!  Looking forward to Brutus - most likely going to make it more than a day trip this year.  Will definately bring the 817 along for the ride this year!  Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Jeremy, N9PH
from beautiful Iola, KS

On 7/31/2013 9:02 PM, Johnny wrote:

Nice job, again Walter.
I have been looking for a skyhook all my life and it looks like I am gonna get to see one at This Years Brutus Bash!
Sound like good fun.
I have the smoker tuned up and ready!

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 31, 2013, at 4:03 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Another edition of the Ozark QRP Banner (OQB) is online!

Check out the August edition......

Solar Soldering ?  yup, it may become a real
winner on a HamOut or portable, or building a NS-40!

More info on the upcoming Big Brutus Bash
for next month.

And more great articles.

Happy reading.....C U on the nets!
72....Walter - K5EST