Re: QRP SSB

Johnny AC0BQ

He Dan
You know, the last time I checked SSB Is ham radio too!
Congrats Dan, nice job!  I am assuming you we're Qrp?? Hi hi!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Friday, August 2, 2013, Dan Reynolds wrote:

Hey guys had another one this evening and I just had to share. Not to brag because I'm AMAZED.

I talked to Geoffrey G8OFQ/DL portable (well sort of). He's running remote from Hamburg, Germany - his rig is in the UK. But that's still almost 4300 miles. Was on 20 meters SSB. And yes he's running 400 watts to a SteppIR but it's still a contact! :-)

I know guys I should be using CW...

73
Dan -- KB9JLO