Re: QRP SSB

Dan Reynolds

QRP 24 hours every day! Hi, hi!
Just bagged S54ZZ, Simon, in Slovenia, 4850 miles!

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

He Dan
You know, the last time I checked SSB Is ham radio too!
Congrats Dan, nice job! I am assuming you we're Qrp?? Hi hi!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Friday, August 2, 2013, Dan Reynolds wrote:

**

Hey guys had another one this evening and I just had to share. Not to brag
because I'm AMAZED.

I talked to Geoffrey G8OFQ/DL portable (well sort of). He's running remote
from Hamburg, Germany - his rig is in the UK. But that's still almost 4300
miles. Was on 20 meters SSB. And yes he's running 400 watts to a SteppIR
but it's still a contact! :-)

I know guys I should be using CW...

73
Dan -- KB9JLO