Re: Portable In Iowa

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Was she copying 100 % and helping you set the adjustments on your radio ???  hi hi

On 02/21/2013 10:07 AM, Jim Sheldon wrote:

We just got done digging the driveway out from under 11" total so far.  I can't shovel snow with my pacemaker, so the wife went out and started.  New neighbors two houses down from us made a deal with her.  Watch their 2 year old daughter and they'd shovel the driveway.  This young lady ain't your typical two-year old, very happy and well behaved.  Fascinated by morse code and she wanted to come in the shack and sit listening to that rather than watching cartoons on TV.  Not quite sure yet what her parents are going to make of that - LOL.

Jim - W0EB

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas