From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...] On Behalf Of David Martin
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 8:12 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; Dan Reynolds
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] QRP SSB

Way to go Dan.

SSB QRP is my favorite mode and >90% of my QSL'd SSB contacts DX and US is QRP SSB.

I think Japan is the only DX I actually used 100W, and now wish I hadn't.

On 08/02/2013 07:15 PM, Dan Reynolds wrote:

Hey guys had another one this evening and I just had to share. Not to brag because I'm AMAZED.

I talked to Geoffrey G8OFQ/DL portable (well sort of). He's running remote from Hamburg, Germany - his rig is in the UK. But that's still almost 4300 miles. Was on 20 meters SSB. And yes he's running 400 watts to a SteppIR but it's still a contact! :-)

I know guys I should be using CW...

73

Dan -- KB9JLO

--