Re: Crystal checker case

Lisa WO0L

I have scoured all of the Hobby Lobby stores in a 40 mile radius.  I found only one wooden box, one side was smaller than the other so the board won’t fit.  Of course I returned it and they even ordered a replacement, the new box was out of dimension but in a different way.  I give up.  How much would you want for a 3d printed box for the crystal checker?

On Jun 8, 2022, at 21:24, griffithsesq.robert via groups.io <signalnaut@...> wrote:

image.jpg
Griff NE3I
Robert Alan Griffiths

On Jun 8, 2022, at 10:18 PM, lisa <lisarousseau@...> wrote:

ok, thank you.  How much do you need for it?  when you mentioned the hobby lobby box were you referring to the Bayou Jumper or the crystal checker?  I already have the hobby lobby box for my Bayou Jumper kit.

On Jun 8, 2022, at 17:32, cornhusker via groups.io <cornhusker@...> wrote:

I can print it.  Also, Hobby Lobby sells a wooden box that fits perfectly.
De K0NEB

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 3:55 PM, lisa
<lisarousseau@...> wrote:
Hi everyone, I just received my crystal checker kit and saw on the website downloadable 3-D printer files for a case and lid.  Does anyone know of anyone selling a case for those of us who don’t have a 3-D printer?