Re: Portable In Iowa

Jim Sheldon

Yeah Jerry,
Her dad said that was the first time she had ever gone to a total stranger's place and not been fussy.  We did volunteer to serve as babysitters anytime we were available and they needed someone to watch her.  Don't have any grandkids, so might be nice to wind up with a surrogate one.

Unfortunately she HAS already discovered cell phones!  One of the toys they brought along for her to play with was a toy cell phone!  She didn't pay any attention to it after she discovered CW though, so there IS hope after all.

Jim