Re: Now: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - 08/10/2022 #cal-notice

KG8DA

One of these days I'll check in too, but I have to be off work the following day, as I have to get up so early that 8 pm is a no go for me, most days. I'm following 4SQRP, having just gotten back on the air after more than ten years inactivity. I think I had 12 QSOs over the last 20 years, and then slightly over 10 years of complete inactivity on the air.

I got back on the air in June and am trying to make about four or five QSOs a week now.

73,
  George KG8DA
  Tahlequah, OK