Re: Attendance at Jopin Hamfest

Jeremy Utley

I think we'll pull out of Iola somewhere around 7am Saturday morning, which should put us there somewhere around 9 to 9:30.� Robin's definately not a morning person at all, otherwise I'd probably leave earlier on Saturday!

Jeremy

On 8/12/2013 12:27 PM, Wayne Dillon wrote:
What time do you and Roberta plan to be there?
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Jeremy Utley <jerutley@...> wrote:
�

I think WA6CML and I are planning on going down on Saturday - I have a few small odds and ends I need to pick up.

Jeremy, N9PH

On 8/12/2013 10:21 AM, Wayne Dillon wrote:
�
Any 4-staters planning to be at the Joplin Hamfest August 23/4?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH