Re: Last night

w2sh@...

I heard no 4SQRP activity around 7.030 or 7.040 mHz.  However, there were several stations around 7.122 mHz.  First was ACØBQ at 0015Z at RST 449.  My call to him went unanswered.

Between 0030Z and 0130Z WØXI was consistently RST 559/569, but my various attempts to achieve a QSO were unsuccessful in that all I could elicit were di-di-dum-dum-di-dis and SRIs.

Also heard  were AA5CO, K5EST and AK4VL, all with decent readability, but no QSOs resulted.

It should be noted that my NJ QTH enjoyed about 80 minutes more darkness than WØXI, and that enhanced my reception considerably.

My only QSO was at 0133Z with KB4QQJ, he being only five degrees of longitude to my west.

72,

Charles, W2SH
4SQRP 85