Re: Way OT

Wayne Dillon

Thanks for sharing David. very interesting.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 8:11 PM, David Martin <davemrtn@...> wrote:

Forgive me, I realize this may be way OT, but since this cn be used for
radio experiments, etc. I thought I would share this source of parts.

http://www.fasttech.com/search?arduino

Arduino boards and Shields at bargain basement prices + no taxes + free
shipping.

I've order several and had no issues with the boards received.

I used one for a project I did on Caller ID, and getting ready to play
with another to decode WX warningdata from a VHF receiver. (S.A.M.E.)

--
*David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas*

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.