Re: New Version of ACLog

kb4qqj

I agree! Great logging program I've been using for years and a great support group.

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 8/20/2013 10:36:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wa0itp@... writes:

Scott, N3FJP, has released a new version of ACLog.  It has been my logging program of choice for 10 years.  It's intuitive, the screen is completly customizable, and it's extremely easy to use.  Although seldom needed, you will not find better, or faster, support than provided by Scott and Kimberly via the Yahoo user's group  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/N3FJP_Software_Users/

A free trial version is available  Check it out at http://www.n3fjp.com/aclog.html   FYI, a screenshot of my configuration is here  http://www.wa0itp.com/aclogscreenshot.jpg

Usual disclaimers apply, just thought you might be interested.

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP