Re: New Version of ACLog (apology)

kb4qqj

My apologies to the group. That last message was meant to be a direct email to Wayne.
Nothing embarrassing, I just didn't want to tie up band space with personal messages.

Sorry,
Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 8/20/2013 1:18:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, KB4QQJ@... writes:

Wayne,
Have you tried the new NAQCC logger?
Dick writes a great sprint logger for NAQCC and SKCC. I used Gen Log for NAQCC a long time but now have switched to NAQCC logger.
I've been using Dick's SKCC Sprintlogger for years. Best one out there IMO.

Good to see you in the NAQCC sprint! I also managed to work Terry in one of the sprints. Either NAQCC or SKCC.

Give it a look  and see what you think.

73 for now,
Randy_KB4QQJ
God Bless

In a message dated 8/20/2013 10:49:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wayne.dillon@... writes:
I use another logging program for NAQCC and SKCC events